• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JUOT President and VP

Ralph

VIP
AMB elects a forum President and VP every 6 months... we could do so if there was demand. The Forum President would get super-mod powers for their term, including access to the mod forums. They would be a representative of the people able to keep an eye on everyone else.
I could possibly support this.

What would the VP's purpose be?

Would these people have access to VIP if they are not otherwise a VIP member? If so, it's an instant deal breaker for me. If not, I will make a nomination.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
What type of President wouldn't have access to VIP? The VP only has a title and is there to take over if the President dies or resigns.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
What type of President wouldn't have access to VIP? The VP only has a title and is there to take over if the President dies or resigns.
The VIP is only for VIP members, none who are not VIP qualified shall pass its gates. Merely being "president" does not qualify one to gain entry.

Ever.