• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Clemson ?

mcatdtJEEP

Im still waiting for anyone to name two quality bama matcheups.

Lsu.....maybe
sec championship against winner of usc, fl or ga.

Fsu have that many quslity matches

Go uf though. I hope they run through lsu, ga and usc

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
If you take a look at other teams' schedules that are in the Top 25, most of them play more ranked opponents than Alabama or FSU. So what's your point?
He has none and thanks nonsensical ramblings are trolling. His team played 2 lower division teams while Bama destroyed #8 Mich at a neutral site game. Bama's SOS is almost always in the top 10 due to playing quality teams in the sec each week while fswho can't win in the weak acc.

Last edited:

mcatdtJEEP

If you take a look at other teams' schedules that are in the Top 25, most of them play more ranked opponents than Alabama or FSU. So what's your point?
I think the sec east has a tougher schedule too. Fsus schedule is horrible. Wvu screwed them. All fsu can do is go undefeated and hope enough other teams lose.

Bama just has to go undefeated with just a weak schedule

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
He has none and thanks nonsensical ramblings are trolling. His team played 2 lower division teams while Bama destroyed #8 Mich at a neutral site game. Bama's SOS is almost always in the top 10 due to playing quality teams in the sec each week while fswho can't win in the weak acc.
Looking at Alabama's schedule before the season started, I assume(d) Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU, Texas A&M and Auburn could put up a good fight and they could be good games. (Assumptions based on little knowledge of SEC. Doesn't SC typically warrant a good game against Alabama?) I watched some of the Alabama / Michigan and Alabama / Arkansas games and had to watch something more competitive each time. I watched more of the vs Michigan game.

mcatdtJEEP

Not bamas fault....their schedule did look strong preseason.... but mich being #10 is a joke..... arkansas' epic meltdown..... tenn plays bama tough, but havent been good for a while and still arent good.

They dont play uf, or ga, or usc unless they get tk the championship game.

Lsu..... maybe they simply had a bad game...those happen. We will see if uf beats lsu next week.

Fsu wont be in the national championship though. Even if they go undefeated

Cornholio01

Look at brock being nervous because his team hasnt played anyone yet

Another thing i saw black..... wvu played maryland tonight..... why did they drop fsu instead of maryland if the big 12 scheduling made it impossible to play out of conference
wvu is a border rival w/ md. they play often, if not every year.

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
Fsu wont be in the national championship though. Even if they go undefeated
The only way that happens is if Oregon, LSU/Bama, and FSU finish undefeated.

FSU will get a title shot if they are undefeated with 0 or 1 other undefeated.

But they have to get through the rest of the ACC schedule without falling asleep. Which has happened often in previous years.

Last edited:

mcatdtJEEP

wvu is a border rival w/ md. they play often, if not every year.
:chickenshit: is what it is....

FSU isn't being questioned on their scheduled toughness if WVU doesn't back out of it's game with us in June this year, leaving us no time to fill. FSU reached out to Oklahoma, who had a week 2 open, but they picked someone up forcing us to keep looking.

Auburn did this back in 99 season when we had a loaded team (eventual national champions) That was the year that was supposed to be the first father son matchup with Terry bowden at AU against bobby bowden at FSU. But Terry got released and then auburn bought out of their contract, forcing FSU to pick up UL-Monroe. Auburn said it was because their was no need for the game and had it's politically correct excuse, but really, it was because FSU was legit and AU was scared.

WVU staff knew FSU was legit this year, and used a new conference excuse to save face. But seeing that they still played a weaker ACC team screams volumes of WVU's real reason for buying out the game.

When does the BCS come out? I'm seeing predictions that have FSU at #8 or so....

mcatdtJEEP

Florida gators have a legit SEC schedule though.... bama does not.

#11 Florida has #3 LSU not this sat, but next
they have #5 Georgia
and the have #6 South Carolina....

and Ga and USC and FL are in the same side of the SEC conference, while Alabama and LSU are the only 2 on the other side worth mentioning.

I would love to see FL run through all 3 of those teams and actually be undefeated heading into Tallahassee in late november. It would definately help the FSU strength of schedule out to make up for WVU. Gameday would then be in Tally because it would be a top 5 matchup at that point.

mcatdtJEEP

yeah... I think so too.... people, including me, have been overlooking UF though. They aren't the same UF as last year. LSU looked bad against AU.... so if UF knocks off LSU.... they could use that to springboard into beleiving they can beat whoever, which is important when GA and UF meet up later.

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
When does the BCS come out? I'm seeing predictions that have FSU at #8 or so....
BCS is nothing but something for the talking heads to bark about. The only thing that matters is where you're at after the Conference title games.

I would love to see FL run through all 3 of those teams and actually be undefeated heading into Tallahassee in late november.
Florida is overrated IMHO. Yes, they win, but against an overrated TAMU and UT team. They are a Top 25 team, not a Top 10 team.

Still completely undecided as to how good/bad LSU is.