• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Name Changes

Canadian_gal

If he's going to be telling you the same thing we've told him, why can't we tell you ourselves? :puzzled: Dont' get me wrong, I like John, but don't see the point.

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
Azj's job is to filter the content I have have to deal with from canada. Canucks need something contact John and he will contact me. it called "delegating".:usflag:
Speaking of delegating, what has your VP done since the election?

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
That dying in a ditch comment. Uncalled for and really out of line. :naw:

I already said I didn't mean it and it was uncalled for and I apologize. I'm sure he has said worse to me. Not like anyone has chosen to step in and tell him what he says to me is out of line.

Last edited:

MJM

Sweet, terrible freedom
I already said I didn't mean it and it was uncalled for. I'm sure he has said worse to me. Not like anyone has chosen to step in and tell him what he says to me is out of line.
It's a one way thing around here.

You'll never see Short Round Brow beating Kenny, and most of his posts are just like that.

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP
Speaking of delegating, what has your VP done since the election?
his job, which is to be prepared and ready to take up the mantle should something befall me to the point where I can no longer hold this esteemed office.

Can I get mine changed to Mrs.ArizonaJeeper ?! :jump::jump::jump::jump:
There already is one and she isn't a bitch. :shrug: BUT I like that you think of me
I don't think our new canadian ambassador will agree
:mrwave:
Yeah, what's with an American being ambassador to/for Canada? :puzzled:
I think in time you will get over it.
who gives a fawk as long as the president does. :D He has no control over anything us Canadian's do :)
That worked out well for you.
It's clearly a huge joke. :)
Yes you are...not a good one but a joke.
Azj's job is to filter the content I have have to deal with from canada. Canucks need something contact John and he will contact me. it called "delegating".:usflag:
:mrwave::rockz:
Not happening I choose to directly to associate with the president, whether he chooses to respond back is up to him..
:rotflmao:
If he's going to be telling you the same thing we've told him, why can't we tell you ourselves? :puzzled: Dont' get me wrong, I like John, but don't see the point.
You don't need to see any point.
Oh well, I'm over it. The dying part was a bit harsh. I didn't mean it lol. I don't wish death on anyone.
**** you.
He's a god damn people person
Thanks Lisa
You cvnt I don't talk to you in a couple weeks and this is what you do. :nonono:
Please take her back to whatever drug house you found it in.

To answer the original stupid ****ing question....

There already is a Mrs, she is real and nice...people here have met here...you? are a skank. lol ....so No. :mrwave::usflag:

Mornin Mrs Lisa...:jump:

Just making a point...

I'm married AND my wife has been a user on here(not anytime lately due to her health and now her job) since 08...

skank is sadly new...and she couldn't be what name she asked...there are already 2 and both are related to me. :mrwave:

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Mornin Mrs Lisa...:jump:

Just making a point...

I'm married AND my wife has been a user on here(not anytime lately due to her health and now her job) since 08...

skank is sadly new...and she couldn't be what name she asked...there are already 2 and both are related to me. :mrwave:
Mornin!!