• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reideer

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Diane turned it on so the dogs could watch it :rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
ok, so what's the issue? I heard big Crosby today on the radio, almost hard to hear the song over the static... wasn't an issue for me, I was volume up...

now, if you don't love the Rudolph, you got issues. ccccccccc

Canadian_gal

ok, so what's the issue? I heard big Crosby today on the radio, almost hard to hear the song over the static... wasn't an issue for me, I was volume up...

now, if you don't love the Rudolph, you got issues. ccccccccc
Agreed. I am assuming that we're discussing the Rudolph "movie" from like the 1960s where they used puppets...absolutely LOVE it. "Santa" was nice enough to put that movie (in addition to the other classic ones) in my stocking last year! I'll never get tired of watching it! Definitely a Christmas tradition for me :)

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Rankin-Bass > *.holiday show

If you are watching Rudolph, Year Without A Santa Claus, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, or any of the rest for their video quality, you need to chill the hell out :paper:

Rugster

Old And In The Way
VIP
I wondered how they can make HD copies of old stuff and heard that the information contained in the old film stock is more than enough to make it HD. Magic? No.

Film stock has 2-4 times the information (lines of resolution) as do digital ones.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
If you watch the old 'Smokey and The Bandit' marathons on ION, they sure as hell look HD. Pretty amazing quality for 1977.