• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Name Changes

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I'm older than you Brian and I don't mind snow. In fact I love it even though I must commute in it. Even though I need to drive 25 miles in the opposite direction to dig my parent's out. Even though both of my vehicles live outside.

It's a hassle, but one I love. One of my favorite things is to walk through the woods right after a new fallen snow. It's especially fun with the dog who totally loves to play in it. I love to just look at the expanse of my world covered in that blanket of white.

Call me weird I guess. :shrug:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I've been doing it for 20+ years... I got over it. Doesn't take long and isn't hard.

Of course, we don't get 120" of lake effect every year. I might change my tune if I did.

Or build a carport that could withstand a lot of snow.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
I've been considering the carport idea.

I have a garage but it's way too small for the ZJ, plus it's full of other junk. It's more like a big shed.

Ralph

VIP
You and my dad would get a long great. He loves sailing. Has 3 boats, ( hobie cats ).. I don't mind sailing when it's not windy and rough out, I am terrified the boat is going to tip.
I have a Sunfish but I am head of the sail racing program at our local yacht club and I am permanent crew on a 31' Catalina. I also took on a board position with Lake MI Sail Racing Federation this year.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
I have a Sunfish but I am head of the sail racing program at our local yacht club and I am permanent crew on a 31' Catalina. I also took on a board position with Lake MI Sail Racing Federation this year.
That's awesome! .. Maybe one day you will have the boat that you really want. The sunfish is a smaller boat right? Like could it fit you and your wife? ..

Ralph

VIP
That's awesome! .. Maybe one day you will have the boat that you really want. The sunfish is a smaller boat right? Like could it fit you and your wife? ..
The sunfish is a 14' dinghy. It fits me and a kid, that's about it. Two adults would be too much. At this point in my life, it's all I have time for. I don't want the hassle or expense of a keelboat.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Correct me if i'm wrong.. but aren't whores and skanks supposed to sleep around/fool around with random guys? Skank not found.

Ralph

VIP
skank

/skaNGk/
Noun
A person perceived to be extremely sleazy or unpleasant.

whore

/hôr/
Noun
derogatory. A prostitute.

Courtesy: Google.

Or... as per Urban Dictionary:

Skank 8119 up, 2262 down
Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Again, you have the right to your own opinion.. Without facts, you got nothing.

I'm okay with the tire store. :beerchug: