• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Canadians should no longer be allowed to sing the American National Anthem

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
I went to the Orioles game yesterday and a Canadian opera singer sang the national anthem. He was quite good.

neevo

Limey Hippo
It's not just Canuks that cant sing your anthem, however I suspect that Canadians can sing their own anthem well

I think the problem with your national anthem is that you seem to listen to it being sung at big events. Our national anthem is sung by the whole crowd too, it's much more emotional and involving so much so that nobody cares too much if a line is flubbed :neevo: :thup2:

mcatdtJEEP

Ssb is a tough song to sing right. The range you must have is very wide.

With that said, a 3rd grader sang it for field day on Friday and was really good (not just "3rd grade good")

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNG BY ALL :banghead:

when I went to the Molson Centre they did not sing the U.S. National Anthem only played the music, I did the "O" (Baltimore thing) and had the entire Caps line turned and looked up toward my section as it echoed through the arena :jump:

Canadian_gal

THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNG BY ALL :banghead:

when I went to the Molson Centre they did not sing the U.S. National Anthem only played the music, I did the "O" (Baltimore thing) and had the entire Caps line turned and looked up toward my section as it echoed through the arena :jump:
:jump::rotflmao::clapping: