• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Liquid Nitrogen Pool Party

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It's better unembedded so you can read the description

A pool party hosted by Jagermeister in Mexico went terribly wrong when organizers decided to poor liquid nitrogen in the pool to obtain a cool white fog effect. The reaction of liquid nitrogen and chlorine displaces oxygen in the air and causes asphyxiation. The incident injured 8 people and left one in a coma.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Now that I can actually watch the video- I don't see anyone getting sick? There were people right in the middle of that still having fun in the pool. :shrug:

Now that I can actually watch the video- I don't see anyone getting sick? There were people right in the middle of that still having fun in the pool. :shrug:
People could get light headed or even pass out because the nitrogen thins out oxygen density. It all depends on where the nitrogen was sitting on the pool where it was in high enough quantity to do this.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You don't see them carrying people who are passed out?