• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
I don't like trayvon at all, actually I'm quite disgusted that in the end of it all a 17 year old boy still died and a family still lost their son. You guys make sick jokes, but think if it was your family.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Who cares?
he should have, it was his tendency to be violent that got him shot. BTW why aren't you crying over all of the innocent black teens killed in Chicago? Trayvon played the game and lost, there are many others that happened to end up in the crossfire that no one gives a damn about because it is just *'s killing *'s

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP
Clearly you guys don't believe in second chances.
I am a firm believer in second chances, he blew that to. he was still smoking dope and in the video of him in the store it looked like he also shop lifted on the way out. plus casing the neighborhood in the rain does not look like a kid trying to change his lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.