• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Although I remember seeing Star Trek Nemesis in San Diego...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I had completely forgotten nearly every detail of the movie. Watching it today was like watching it for the first time. Mind blown!

I can't believe they killed off Data! :eek: Or the Counselor Troi Dr. Crusher lesbian makeout scene after the credits! :brows:

Whiteness

Did you read the comic that links it to the movie after it? B4 officially becomes Data if I remember right.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't usually read comics...

That would be kind of weird. Geordi throws a switch and Before becomes Data? :puzzled:

Looking back at Nemesis there were some giant problems with the movie. For instance going down to a "Pre-Warp" planet to pick up Before's remains- That is a textbook case where the Prime Directive should be in effect and instead they shoot off energy based weapons and jump the "Argo" into a flying spaceship in front of the natives. Gross violations of the Prime Directive, especially coming after Insurrection where we learn all about the Prime Directive if somehow we didn't know what it was.