• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

How old were you when you stopped

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, still watch...

Saturday morning cartoons... not sure.. In Junior High I remember I was still watching Tiny Toon Adventures.

and the last saturday morning cartoon I watched was Pinky & The Brain. (Which later tried to transition to prime-time)

Ardvark

Obvioulsy they are always on at my house. But I don't watch them with the exception of fairley odd parents, I love the humor in that show. Not that I turn it on or sit an watch it but if the kids have it I pay attention. And if chugginton is one I check out mexican chick once or twice

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
I...uh...acquired the complete Pink Panther toon collection and have been watching them on the tablet and PS3. Good stuff.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Obvioulsy they are always on at my house. But I don't watch them with the exception of fairley odd parents, I love the humor in that show. Not that I turn it on or sit an watch it but if the kids have it I pay attention. And if chugginton is one I check out mexican chick once or twice
Lol my fairly odd parents.