• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official Super Bowl Thread - 2014

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Denver has been out played across the board... Finally got a TD but they haven't got a shot at winning unless baby Jesus decides a football game warrants devine intervention.

Bummed 'cause I havr $ on Denver. :(

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Denver has been out played across the board... Finally got a TD but they haven't got a shot at winning unless baby Jesus decides a football game warrants devine intervention.

3 more of these and they can tie!

neevo

Limey Hippo

How much did you put on Manning being MVP?

Or even ANY Bronco being MVP?

:eek:

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
How much did you put on Manning being MVP?

Or even ANY Bronco being MVP?

:eek:
No $ on MVP- just win or lose... a small bet of $20. :) I just hate that Eli, the so much less inferior QB will have two SB wins over Peyton's one. Peyton, in general, is a much better QB.

Seahawks just plain out-played Denver in every aspect of the game. It is a humiliating loss for Denver.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No $ on MVP- just win or lose... a small bet of $20. :) I just hate that Eli, the so much less inferior QB will have two SB wins over Peyton's one. Peyton, in general, is a much better QB.

Seahawks just plain out-played Denver in every aspect of the game. It is a humiliating loss for Denver.
Eli is the better Manning. :shrug:

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
And, praising Pete C. as a great college coach... yeah- he won by breaking the rules. He left his college program in shambles and facing a couple of years of NCAA discipline. But, I do like Russell Wilson so I guess it evens out a bit. Seahawks played a good game.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
All of the Manning memes on FB have been hysterical, btw

neevo

Limey Hippo
What on Earth did he do to get MVP??????

Who votes for the MVP and why did they forget to wear their specs? :shrug:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist

Peyton is a GOD AWFUL playoff QB, only a moron would take Peyton over Eli when the playoffs hit :paper: