• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Candy Crush Saga

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
Anybody know WTF this is? I see it mentioned all the time on the Book of Faces. I'm guessing its a game of some sort.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It looks exactly like Bejeweled but with candy instead of gems. They advertise it on TV, it's the only Facebook / Mobile Game I've seen advertised on TV. Figure it's probably the Chinese or Russians looking to hack everyone's phones and facebook accounts.

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
It looks exactly like Bejeweled but with candy instead of gems. They advertise it on TV, it's the only Facebook / Mobile Game I've seen advertised on TV. Figure it's probably the Chinese or Russians looking to hack everyone's phones and facebook accounts.

I've only seen it on the FB.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It's a LITTLE more complex and harder than Bejeweled with some of the levels.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Started playing it a week or so ago on FB, nice time waster. What I don't like is to continue up past certain levels you have to bug friends to move up.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
I just started playing it two days ago... my niece insisted. She gets a kick out of beating the adults in the family. Right now all the adults are playing since it seems to amuse the kids. It is a mindless time waster and is the only book of faces game I have played. The family pings each other for those onboard requests so it isn't too much of a hassle in that regard.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I've been playing Minion Rush (Despicable Me version of Temple Run) on my tablet for a while and finally had to break down and link my FB account, I absolutely hated doing this, but it was the only way left to upgrade :giveup:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I continue to deny all Facebook game requests besides Words With Friends.
I haven't played any FB games since the Mafia Wars fun a few years back. The funniest part of all of that was that tink went through my friends list, sending friend requests, to up his gang and it flipped my mother out. She came to me one day and says "I think I have a stalker, this guy named 'Thom' keeps sending me friend requests and it's scaring the hell out of me". I couldn't help but start cracking up and told her not to worry, I would take care of it :rotflmao:

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
The only game I really play on facebook is You Don't Know Jack. I play lots of games on the phone while I'm pooping though...