• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Seriously?!?

neevo

Limey Hippo
NASA Sued for Failing to Investigate Martian Jelly-Donut Rock - ABC News

NASA Sued for Failing to Investigate Martian Jelly-Donut Rock

Rhawn Joseph, a neuropsychologist and author, filed a lawsuit in a California court earlier this week demanding NASA "thoroughly scientifically examine and investigate" the mystery object that seemingly appeared out of nowhere on the surface of Mars this month.
Me thinks someone is seeking publicity because his book(s) are so ignored he thinks he can get a few more sales this way

I think I will cloud-fund a lawsuit against NASA as they haven't drilled into the Moon yet to prove it isn't made of cheese :mob:

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
Martian turd.

OK, so let's say they find that it does contain living organisms - fungus or moss or whatever. What does that to to all of the world's religions that claim that we are the only life in the universe?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Martian turd.

OK, so let's say they find that it does contain living organisms - fungus or moss or whatever. What does that to to all of the world's religions that claim that we are the only life in the universe?
I'm not sure any religion on Earth has that official stance. :shrug:

wank

unknown entity
VIP
Considering it and actually finding it are two entirely different things. Christians are going to freak. Mormons are going to be all "I told you so." Muslims are going to develop a space program to send suicide bombers. And you know the run on ammo will be huge.
setting up being "open" to the idea, pre- "oh shit, they be real" but still believe what we say crap..

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
Vatican says there can be life on other planets
They acknowledged the possibility. Still millions of Catholics that go with what the Bible says.

Christian reverends say thre can be life on other planets (billy graham)
As if he is a true Christian. He is a TV actor that figured out a way to dupe suckers out of millions of $$.

Muslims believe in life on other planets...
Post proof of that statement.

Jews don't care...

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
There are also multiple verses that elude to beings coming down from the sky (other than angels)