• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Beds.....

We bought a king size of this.

Stearns and Foster Ava-Rose 13" Luxury Cushion Firm

The Stearns & Foster Lux Estate® Hybrid Collection is the perfect combination of plush foams and a supportive coil system. With the Ava-Rose, you will experience deep and restful sleep in a cool sleep environment. The PrimaCool™ Elite Gel Memory Foam gives a gentle cooling sensation and solid brass air vents help dissipate heat quickly. A StabiLux™ Edge System allows you to maximize the sleep surface by offering a supportive, foam encased edge. With their rich colors and sophisticated patters, these beds create an overall look of refined elegance.

Last edited:
Sleep Number Bed.
We tried those while mattress shopping a while back. Ridiculously expensive compared to other types, and not all that comfortable. I was surprised, I thought I would love it. Maybe it's one of those "you have to get used to it before you love it" type things? :puzzled:

We tried those while mattress shopping a while back. Ridiculously expensive compared to other types, and not all that comfortable. I was surprised, I thought I would love it. Maybe it's one of those "you have to get used to it before you love it" type things? :puzzled:
There are some very pricey beds out there. :agree:
****ing controls so k could lift my side up if I snore. Wtf?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It was cheaper than tempurpedic. :shrug:

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
We had a Sleep Number in Colorado and I am shopping around for another one.
I like being able to adjust the firmness on each side.

John

Transplant
VIP
I've never owned one but my ex had one. We dated for two years so I slept on it a lot. I hated it at first, but I got used to it. I'm still not a big fan. Especially for the price.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
I've never owned one but my ex had one. We dated for two years so I slept on it a lot. I hated it at first, but I got used to it. I'm still not a big fan. Especially for the price.
Hard to put a price on a great nights sleep :ohyeah: