• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Texas Tech, Ole Miss & Stanford Hosed My Picks

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Evidently they hosed others' picks though because I shot up the rankings quite a bit. jjj

Anyone here play College Football Pickem on Fox Sports? Local league? Perhaps we should setup a JUOT league and throw some money on the table next season.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
It took all ****ing day for there to be a game worth watching on, and that was Ole Miss and UA. I genuinely didn't care who won, but that was a ****ing entertaining game.

That GA QB turned around from last week - holy shit that kid is a BEAST. He was putting on a ****ing clinic. By halftime the game wasn't any fun to watch though, because it was like watching a grown-up beat up little kids or something -- wasn't even a challenge any more.

Also, **** Kirk Herbstriet. That dude has never had a positive thing to say about Auburn for as long as I can remember - any game he's calling or analyzing he's constantly clearly thinking from the other side, no matter who it is. This year before game one he picked Auburn as one of four teams with national championship potential. ****ing jinxed it all. JJ needs to go to Athens and beg for some quarterbacking lessons, otherwise it's gonna be a looooong season. I'm thankful I didn't bust the full nut on the super-swanky season tickets this year.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
It took all ****ing day for there to be a game worth watching on, and that was Ole Miss and UA. I genuinely didn't care who won, but that was a ****ing entertaining game.

That GA QB turned around from last week - holy shit that kid is a BEAST. He was putting on a ****ing clinic. By halftime the game wasn't any fun to watch though, because it was like watching a grown-up beat up little kids or something -- wasn't even a challenge any more.

Also, **** Kirk Herbstriet. That dude has never had a positive thing to say about Auburn for as long as I can remember - any game he's calling or analyzing he's constantly clearly thinking from the other side, no matter who it is. This year before game one he picked Auburn as one of four teams with national championship potential. ****ing jinxed it all. JJ needs to go to Athens and beg for some quarterbacking lessons, otherwise it's gonna be a looooong season. I'm thankful I didn't bust the full nut on the super-swanky season tickets this year.
At least you had the CBS announcers. They loved giving Auburn a constant blow job. I had to watch on mute.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
Like Mack Brown calling the BC/FSU game. At one point FSU intercepted the ball, Mack Brown tried to spin it as a "good thing for Boston College"
They were talking about Brandon Harris' poor start in 2014.... during the 4th quarter.... with no praise... Idiots.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That was painful

About 1,000 penalties, stupid "targeting" call got the #5 best tackler in the NATION tossed from the game, and our backup QB played like a backup QB...

Sucked.

Gonna whip the asses of those Navy boys next week though. :beerchug:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
That was painful

About 1,000 penalties, stupid "targeting" call got the #5 best tackler in the NATION tossed from the game, and our backup QB played like a backup QB...

Sucked.

Gonna whip the asses of those Navy boys next week though. :beerchug:
ucon bruh. UCON :rotflmao: