• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

#BaconNow! Put Bacon McMuffin's on the McDonald's National Menu!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

I had to get this picture from McDonald's Australia. For reasons beyond all common sense McDonald's in the USA has never had a Bacon and Egg McMuffin on their national menu. This is despite the fact they have bacon already on their biscuits, bagels, and McGriddles.

They have sausage and ham (AKA "Canadian Bacon") but not real Bacon.

This needs to be remedied!

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
You've always been able to ask for the substitution just like you can get the real egg from a mcmuffin instead of the yellow fake egg product they use on the rest of the menu.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I will have to ask next time. I usually get a black coffee and a McMuffin. So satisfying.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I have been using their apps lately. Pretty good deals for coffee and a breakfast sandwich. I love McD's breakfast from a price and quality perspective.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Best deal going is buy one get one when you do the survey.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
I'm 30+ miles from the nearest McD's. I make my own McMuffin sandwiches with egg, ham, english muffin, butter, and grated sharp cheddar. Yum.