• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Travelers (on Netflix) - TV Show

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Wow, this has been on Netflix since December 2016, a 12 episode season of a show called Travelers.

Basically human consciousness is sent back to the past where the people taken over become agents working to prevent events of the past to (hopefully) stop destroying the future.

Usually they take over someone who is about to die, but in an emergency they can take over anyone. They research the best people to take using social media records.

It's good as sci-fi goes, I just wish the 12 episode season didn't end on a huge cliffhanger.

Still, worth checking out for those into such things.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I like how even though it was originally made for Canadian TV it was still based in the USA. Even Canadians would rather watch Americans and the FBI on TV than themselves.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I like how even though it was originally made for Canadian TV it was still based in the USA. Even Canadians would rather watch Americans and the FBI on TV than themselves.
That's because no one wants to watch 59 minutes of apologies :beerchug: