• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

CNN = Very Fake News

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
:jump:
i guess it is all based on your perspective. I think pro abortion people (such as yourself) are the extreme anti social programs.
I see liberals as very narrow minded people who pick one topic and regardless of anything else it is that topic that is above all. Even when it totally contradicts other liberal topics.
like conservatives voting solely on abortion? that never happens right?

JLS

JUOT Refugee
VIP
I feel like you're assuming I think a way that I don't, because I'm a normal amount of sympathetic toward leftist thinking vs the rock brains here does not mean i favor large federal programs. And you're kinda proving my point, him not wanting to pay into the .gov for social programs society has declared necessary, is being me first, even if he's doing some good with it. I dont want the government spending my money is being a me first person.
That's some weird ass circular logic

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I feel like you're assuming I think a way that I don't, because I'm a normal amount of sympathetic toward leftist thinking vs the rock brains here does not mean i favor large federal programs. And you're kinda proving my point, him not wanting to pay into the .gov for social programs society has declared necessary, is being me first, even if he's doing some good with it. I dont want the government spending my money is being a me first person.
I understand what you're trying to get across (despite you doing such a poor job of putting it into written words,) I just whole-heartedly disagree with your terminology and general take on it. That's primarily a function of my knowing what the word "me" means, but whateva. I'll just chalk that off as you being very bad at choosing words to describe things.

It's still clear to me that you think the government doing something for you is the only way to be "people first," though. The statement "social programs society has declared necessary" in the context you used it makes that very clear, whether you meant for it to or not.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I like how Very Fake News CNN throws their weight around to threaten a private citizen for exercising the first amendment when they don't like him making fun of Trump figuratively pummeling them. Lesson learned, if you've ever said something off color online, CNN will make sure to shut you up if you ever cross them.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't understand all the fallout over a goddamn meme.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I don't understand all the fallout over a goddamn meme.
Mock outrage and political correctness only as it serves to further the purposes of the propaganda arm of the DNC.

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
I like how Very Fake News CNN throws their weight around to threaten a private citizen for exercising the first amendment when they don't like him making fun of Trump figuratively pummeling them. Lesson learned, if you've ever said something off color online, CNN will make sure to shut you up if you ever cross them.
Good thing they don't know about this place.