• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kitchen Counter Tops

Oh das' nice. :rockz:

What did you use for your under cabinet lighting?

in that pic they are halogen puck lights. I have since replaced them with LED. The halogen bulbs kept popping on me - I suppose due to how hot they get. When we would load dishes in the cabinets they would frequently pop. And due to their cost I said to hell with it and replaced with an LED setup.

hjeepxj

in that pic they are halogen puck lights. I have since replaced them with LED. The halogen bulbs kept popping on me - I suppose due to how hot they get. When we would load dishes in the cabinets they would frequently pop. And due to their cost I said to hell with it and replaced with an LED setup.
I assume you prefer the LED's...

Are they hardwired or plug in?

High on my list of things to do is new countertops and backsplash. I am thinking of hardwiring me some lights at the same time.

I assume you prefer the LED's...

Are they hardwired or plug in?

High on my list of things to do is new countertops and backsplash. I am thinking of hardwiring me some lights at the same time.
yes i much prefer the LEDs. Since a single halogen bulb runs upwards of $10 or more.

These are hardwired - picked them up at Lowes. No brand name is stamped on the pucks themselves and I can't recall the manufacturer.