• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The end of Top Gear?

neevo

Limey Hippo
This is Jodie Kidd, who is an option - supermodel, car nut, racing driver to boot

oh and she already has a car show here too

Last edited:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Hope JC poaches RH and JM from TG and they decide to roll their own thing.

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
Hope JC poaches RH and JM from TG and they decide to roll their own thing.
It sounds like May is all for that. That's essentially what he said to reporters asking him about it.

Hammond may be in a different situation. Doesn't he do a lot of different stuff on BBC? I wonder if the contracts that are up for renewal are for all things BBC, or just for Top Gear.

I hope they find a way to stick together. The three of them could read the dictionary and make it entertaining.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Great news. At the time I wondered why they couldnt air the shows that had been completed. Maybe they had to film another segment to replace whatever Clarkson was filming when he went loopy

I've heard JC still has a job at the beeb but on some other new project so he#s not exactly person non grata. If they had just fined him a million quid and given it to the producer that would have stopped this fiasco in one fell swoop and left us TC fans unaffected