• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Anyone know if this piece has a name (Kohler Toilet Tank)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

The white round piece.... about 1.5 inch diameter.

Apparently ours accidentally got flushed while mom was fixing another seal, and without it that black top pops off every so often.

Ardvark

I used to try and repair flush valves but never had luck so I just replace the whole thing

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
Drill two holes in outer black pipe and zip tie it in there.

Why did they have to make it so complicated? The little rubber flappers work fine, usually.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
They claim this design allows for a stronger flush with less water- on account the water and pour in from all sides with this design.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It worked absolutely fine for the 4 months or so I used it before I got sick. No problems.

nophun

nicht keinen Spaß
VIP
Kohler part number 1181762, canister stop.

That's the black part, I don't see the white separate.

1-800 4 KOHLER will know for sure

Last edited:

nophun

nicht keinen Spaß
VIP
When you call to find out the part #, ask how many Courics each Cimarron model is rated for.
You do not disrespect the mighty Kohler with such tomfoolery.

You may however inquire "is that available in Thunder Grey?"

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
You do not disrespect the mighty Kohler with such tomfoolery.

You may however inquire "is that available in Thunder Grey?"
My Kohler in the MBA has that mechanism. It will flush a Buick when called for at 1.3gpf. Respect.