• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Plumbing Woes

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
treble hook on a fish tape maybe? I would get a keg of beer some buddies and have a party until someone gets that ****er out.

For nearly 7k you could buy a camera and other shit and have that out of there somehow.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Take some 1/4 tubing and duct tape a balloon to the end of it. fish it down there with the camera and when the balloon goes into the urn you inflate that fawker and pull it out.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Get about 5 gallons of HCl and pour it down the drain, don gas mask and wait about 3 hours, problem solved.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Is the seller and/or inspector liable in any way for something like this?

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Do you know of any disgruntled neighbors not liking the previous owners?

I should do this to both of my neighbors. Well, at least the one down wind.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Get about 5 gallons of HCl and pour it down the drain, don gas mask and wait about 3 hours, problem solved.
It will eat the pipe way faster than the urn, assuming it's some type of steel -- HCl is great at eating iron, of which his pipe is 100%. That steel urn is less than 100% iron no matter what kind it is, hence the name. There's nothing that I can recall that would dissolve any flavor of steel faster than it would dissolve bare iron.

As such, any given acid you pour down that pipe would only serve to make the inside of that pipe larger, which I suppose could still solve the problem if the walls are thick enough to tolerate it and it's a straight shot to far-end opening.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
It will eat the pipe way faster than the urn, assuming it's some type of steel -- HCl is great at eating iron, of which his pipe is 100%. That steel urn is less than 100% iron no matter what kind it is, hence the name. There's nothing that I can recall that would dissolve any flavor of steel faster than it would dissolve bare iron.

As such, any given acid you pour down that pipe would only serve to make the inside of that pipe larger, which I suppose could still solve the problem if the walls are thick enough to tolerate it and it's a straight shot to far-end opening.
Thank you Mr. helper guy. All things were considered in my previous statement, no plan is perfect. :jump: