• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Handmaid's Tale

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

Now on Hulu... it's like the liberals worst fears come true. A warning that people aren't actively resisting republicans and religion enough...

Max Power

Joe's Legs
Staff member
Administrator
BirdOPrey is watching this because I recommended it.

I also told him that the world of this show is more or less the same as Sharia Law. Gays are killed, women are property, dissenters are hung, other religions are not tolerated. All you have to do is replace the white people with slightly darker people and it'd basically be how a lot of the Middle East is already controlled.

Liberals see the show as more proof at how horrible men are without realizing it's religious fanaticism that is the real issue.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
BirdOPrey is watching this because I recommended it.

I also told him that the world of this show is more or less the same as Sharia Law. Gays are killed, women are property, dissenters are hung, other religions are not tolerated. All you have to do is replace the white people with slightly darker people and it'd basically be how a lot of the Middle East is already controlled.

Liberals see the show as more proof at how horrible men are without realizing it's religious fanaticism that is the real issue.
You sound like a dumbass.

Max Power

Joe's Legs
Staff member
Administrator
Because I stated the obvious? If you look at the show objectively, you'll see I'm right. Go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong. All you'll see though is parallels between their society and modern Sharia society. Look at how they treat women, gay people, dissenters, other religions, and then tell me how life in Saudia Arabia, Yemen, Iran, is any different.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Because I stated the obvious? If you look at the show objectively, you'll see I'm right. Go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong. All you'll see though is parallels between their society and modern Sharia society. Look at how they treat women, gay people, dissenters, other religions, and then tell me how life in Saudia Arabia, Yemen, Iran, is any different.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
White trash has a neck tattoo, we know full well that he has a small mind and makes poor life choices.