• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Video

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The twist at the end of the first episode took me for total surprise- I did not see that coming. :thup2:

Will say though, entirely too much cigarette smoking- the Nazis knew cigarettes were cancer causers even during WW2.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Actual series... there are like 4 or 5 episodes out so far, one being released per week per Amazon's standard practices.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
In that case I'll check it out. Not going to bother with one of their pilot only "series" shows.
I watched the pilot for Hand Of God a year ago and didn't realize they had released the rest of the season. It was okay.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
someone post up a review after watching several episodes... looked interesting but have too much to do but might be a good "blizzard day" activity.

Justin

Damn.
VIP
So it picks up and I should give it more time? Right now it's on my "if there isn't anything else to watch" list.
If I suggest you continue watching it and you still don't like it, are you going to shit in a box and mail it to me?

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
The book popped up on my list of recommended books on Amazon so I bought it. I'll let y'all know what I think about it when I get around to reading it.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I DL'd all 10 episodes to watch on my iPad at elk camp this week.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I liked it a lot. Reading the message board on IMDB there's some interesting theories about what's going on.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Is this one of those 1 episode pilot and see how it goes, or is there an actual series out?

They did the one episode pilot in January, then it was picked up as a full ten episode season.