• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

This is what happens if you don't clean your gutters...

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Looks like you should have some of the gutters that don't collect crap.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
I has no gutters. Do not want/need ice damming in the winter to be any worse than it already is.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
My gutters have a product shielding them so that only water enters, no leaves. Kinda sweet when you think of it. :agree:

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
There's a building right down the street from our main office that has gutters like that, but the trees are quite a bit taller growing out of them. I think they're all elm saplings.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
House I tried to buy last summer was like that. The home I bought has its share of problems but no trees growing out of it.

Ardvark

When i hang my Christmas lights I clean the gutters at the same time

I'm actually in the process of changing my soffit facia and gutters from white to pebble clay

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
I have no gutters. I do however have quotes to get them installed soon. The Gutter Guards to keep the trees out are more than the gutters. Quite a bit more actually. :naw:

Ardvark

Don't get the gutter guards. Get the snap in screens. Like a dollar a foot

Last edited: