• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Somewhere on the intertubes, storydude's head is exploding

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
My friend got a Nextel something with his new job and he decided that he'd use it rather than his iPhone. He offered me his iPhone and I took it.

Happy with it so far.

:headpop:

Trail_tj

my buddy has OCD really bad and couldnt stand the fingerprints on his screen of his and gave it to me.. I like it ..

not bad for a free phone..

dorg

Dewbie
I picked one up with my stimulus check :jump: Really looking forward to all the new native apps coming in July.

One of the most convenient things I've done with it is using the Remote Buddy AJAX controller trial. Controlling iTunes on my lappy upstairs in the bedroom via iPhone and playing the music out of the surround sound in the den which is hooked up to an Airport Express. I can even control the camera on the lappy and watch what's going on in my bedroom from the phone. :banana::banana::banana:

Storydude

I picked one up with my stimulus check :jump: Really looking forward to all the new native apps coming in July.

One of the most convenient things I've done with it is using the Remote Buddy AJAX controller trial. Controlling iTunes on my lappy upstairs in the bedroom via iPhone and playing the music out of the surround sound in the den which is hooked up to an Airport Express. I can even control the camera on the lappy and watch what's going on in my bedroom from the phone. :banana::banana::banana:
You are a ****ing walking Apple commercial.