• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Will the Jeep Pickup bring you back to Jeep?

Shotgun

Lurker
As far as looks I'd really like to have one, but not a crew cab. Something like this. Just looks more proportionate to me.

Most likely, price and build quality is what will kill it for me.

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
If it was Diesel and has a decent tow rating (7500lbs+).. I would sell the WRX and the F150 and get one..

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I don't care how many articles say it's coming, I won't believe it until I can touch one -- they've "confirmed" that it was coming a half dozen times in the past 15 years.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't care how many articles say it's coming, I won't believe it until I can touch one -- they've "confirmed" that it was coming a half dozen times in the past 15 years.
Exactly.

And I guarantee it's going to be north of $45k to get in to one.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
If I buy another Jeep it'll be a JK, before they start selling JL's.

My dad says that the Jeep trucks never sold well, and that if I wanted one of the new ones I should probably get it the first year of production.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
If I buy another Jeep it'll be a JK, before they start selling JL's.

My dad says that the Jeep trucks never sold well, and that if I wanted one of the new ones I should probably get it the first year of production.
NEVER buy the first year of production for a domestic vehicle, especially a fiat jeep :rotflmao: