• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Crying liberals: Shia LaBeouf edition

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
At the end of the video, LaBeouf can be heard yelling, "They got cameras everywhere, you dummy. I've got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with."

:jump:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
At the end of the video, LaBeouf can be heard yelling, "They got cameras everywhere, you dummy. I've got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with."

:jump:
I bet those millionaire lawyers love having a rich idiot client like him.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I hate this turd so damn much.

He's a conceited, self-absorbed, asshole.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
In any other country, except Canada, the police would've whooped his ass for mouthing off like that and for tapping the officer's firearm.

nophun

nicht keinen Spaß
VIP
The weird little flake will likely off himself before the year is out.

That's the problem with travelling too far down some roads, little idiot believed all of his and the far left bullshit and thought HE was destined for greatness for his stupid stunts...then had his soul crushed by 4chan.

nophun

nicht keinen Spaß
VIP
1) Never heard of him. (Thought it was a chick.)

2) What did he do?
Actor, weird little fellow, started as a Disney kid as I recall.

Search "he will not divide us" to get the story of his little hippie project and how r/The_Donald and 4chan made his life miserable. Glorious and funny stuff.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Actor, weird little fellow, started as a Disney kid as I recall.

Search "he will not divide us" to get the story of his little hippie project and how r/The_Donald and 4chan made his life miserable. Glorious and funny stuff.
I could not stop laughing at what they did to him. It was beautiful.