• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

If you look at nothing else, Look at this.

Deere1

I myself have never made it past wave 30, but you get the picture of how difficult this is... Good night.

Chevtech

Secret forklift mechanic
I miss video games.

:teary:

Having said that I don't really...real life physical sports/exercise > video games.

:poofey:

I'm beginning to grow out of video games. Definitely not buying the new Call of Duty this year. I'll probably just stick with playing Gran Turismo and Forza.

Deere1

I'm beginning to grow out of video games. Definitely not buying the new Call of Duty this year. I'll probably just stick with playing Gran Turismo and Forza.
Peer pressure much? I'll never let anyone brainwash me, and tell me FPS games are bad.

Peer pressure much? I'll never let anyone brainwash me, and tell me FPS games are bad.
If anything its positive peer pressure. My friends and I would rather go to parties and get drunk or go to the beach or do anything really besides play video games. I only play video games on the nights where I have to work late and wake up early the next day to work again.

Deere1

If anything its positive peer pressure. My friends and I would rather go to parties and get drunk or go to the beach or do anything really besides play video games. I only play video games on the nights where I have to work late and wake up early the next day to work again.
Getting wasted is not positive. :jump: