• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hit it? Pawn Stars Edition...

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
tats = she ****s on the first date, that's what you are all saying...

let's be honest about that much....... * plz

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
I guess, but what if the person has an amazing personality?. Can you look past the tats?

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
if she was fun sober, then yeah prolly... given the pic above, I'd start in after 5.caddilacs and not care.

pound it like a rental, give it back and ttyl muh fuh's ccccccccc

I usually like tattoos, but it depends on the girl and the tattoos. Olivia is a good example. The woman in the original post is a bad example.

mcatdtJEEP

I'd love to fawk "tattoo girl" again.... sleeved... has one on her face... an ex b/f's name on her ass.....

I would never take her home to meet mom, or hire her for any sort of real job, but while she's young, she's incredibly hawt and the tattoos help too.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
I'd love to fawk "tattoo girl" again.... sleeved... has one on her face... an ex b/f's name on her ass.....

I would never take her home to meet mom, or hire her for any sort of real job, but while she's young, she's incredibly hawt and the tattoos help too.
Yeah, but you are pure fawking trash.

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
I guess, but what if the person has an amazing personality?. Can you look past the tats?
Girls trying to defends tats by saying "... but they have a great personality!" is like fat/ugly/whatever guys saying that can't find a mate "... but they have a great personality!' as well.