• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Last week of NFL regular season.

Cornholio01

Cincinnati will win.
I grew up a cinci fan. Neighbors rooted em and they had MD's Boomer. This was before the Ratbirds existed. '88 was PAINFUL.

Picked em preseason for the SB. Got off that when the defense got hurt. They have an extremely bright future. Green is the best WR in the league, even over Megatron. Baltimore still has love for Starvin Marvin. Built a hell of a defense in '00.

Too bad ownership is moronic.

Cornholio01

Fixed

Go Steelers:pirate:
If the Ravens lose, I wouldn't mind that. Enjoy watching Roethlisturdburglar play.

Actually I enjoy P. Rivers too, so fawkin underrated. Ugly delivery but he gets it done. Cocky bastard bible thumper too. He was a pain in the ass to the Terps back in the day.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Ravens looked like shit. I thought it would be a field goal kick to decide the game not a 17 point ass kicking.