• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Heaven is for Real

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Turdbo has it all figured out. He is 20 and never left his podunk town. :jump:
Yeah, we've all determined that he knows everything. He won't realize it for at least ten more years, but at least we know.

Not true... Plenty of people near dead who claim to have seen/heard nothing.

The point is, there is evidence, to you discredit it because of the source. Totally expected, not necessarily wrong, but there is evidence.
But to compare it to the evidence provided by many scientific experiments and models is ridiculous.

And you are right. Most people say they see nothing. Isn't this just more evidence against the few accounts where people claim to see something?

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I have a different opinion so therefore I know everything. You guys always use the best logic.
Nope, that isn't it at all. There's absolutely no way to describe it to you or get you to believe it. We've all been you, so we know that. Once you become us you'll get it, but not until then. Don't sweat it - we aren't mad at you. Hell, you make me wish I was twenty again.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
But to compare it to the evidence provided by many scientific experiments and models is ridiculous.

And you are right. Most people say they see nothing. Isn't this just more evidence against the few accounts where people claim to see something?
That is simply evidence not everyone gets into heaven. :shrug:

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Faith... either you have it or you don't. I believe in heaven and even if I am wrong, I am no worse off than the non believers. Still hope to see a different movie with the girls though.

:)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Faith... either you have it or you don't. I believe in heaven and even if I am wrong, I am no worse off than the non believers. Still hope to see a different movie with the girls though.

:)
Magic Mike isn't playing anymore.

Nope, that isn't it at all. There's absolutely no way to describe it to you or get you to believe it. We've all been you, so we know that. Once you become us you'll get it, but not until then. Don't sweat it - we aren't mad at you. Hell, you make me wish I was twenty again.
Alright. I think I see what you are getting at.

That is simply evidence not everyone gets into heaven. :shrug:
Not necessarily. It just means they almost got in. If they actually died they could have kept going just to end up being cast into the fiery depths of hell or who knows what else. No one will ever know.

That is why religion is based on faith, not evidence. You have faith you will die and go to heaven, not evidence. Otherwise I'm sure everyone would do it.