• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The World Cup....

I don't see how people can watch this garbage.

My wife is all into watching soccer these days, she even had friends over on Sunday to watch the game.

It is UNBELIEVABLE the amount of emotion her and her dumb friends put into watching strangers kick a goal. At one point, I told her to stop yelling at the television, as the players cannot hear her through the screen.

The ONLY thing positive about her watching soccer is that she has a thing for soccer players apparently and I get laid more.

other than that, it is a colossal waste of time.

mcatdtJEEP

I got into it Sunday... then got pissed at the result of a DRAW where there is no way to tell if the ref was giving Portugal that one last shot in order to draw.

after the US is eliminated, I will go back to not giving a fawk about that communist sport

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
For once, I agree with Leon. Thank god this crap only happens once every four years. I am so sick of it already.

Soccer is for Eurofags.

For once, I agree with Leon. Thank god this crap only happens once every four years. I am so sick of it already.

Soccer is for Eurofags.
It literally makes me angry and changes my entire demeanor when this garbage is on the television in my home.

I don't know why it makes me so mad to watch this trash.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
It literally makes me angry and changes my entire demeanor when this garbage is on the television in my home.

I don't know why it makes me so mad to watch this trash.
Does the same to me at work. CNBC has been changed to Soccer. And it blows.

I'd rather watch footie than baseball or basketball, but since I don't want to watch either of those that doesn't mean much.

Baseball & Football > Soccer > pretty much any other sport > Basketball
:nono:

NFL > Rugby (although I don't know the rules it's kinda fun to watch) > hocky > soccer > basketball > everything else > baseball

I'll watch NFL, and recently saw a rugby match while having dinner at a restaurant. Beyond that, no interest in watching any other team sports.

John

Transplant
VIP
I played baseball and really enjoy watching the Braves. The talent in MLB is unbelievable. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't get it.

I never really played baseball, but I played enough to agree with what you said about skill.

Probably why I never liked football. I'm not saying its easy, but it doesn't seem to require a lot of skill like baseball.

John

Transplant
VIP
What impresses me about football is the accuracy of the QB arms and the huge guys who can run a 4.4 40