• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

iPhone losers.

John

Transplant
VIP
Strange...do you plug yours in to the computer frequently? Maybe it sync'd when you weren't looking.
I had just synced my music the night before everyone was talking about it. It must have been then.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
U (u) 2 (2) get offa my cloud!

U (u) 2 (2) get offa my cloud!

Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd

On my cloud, baby

K doesn't use her iPhone for music, she has her old droid for tunes. :shrug:

She us ready for an upgrade, doubt she'll stay w/apple. She likes my galaxy.

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
I can't believe how many people are celebrating the fact that a large corporation can decide what music they think you should have on your phone and just decide to put it there without asking permission. :naw:

As for an album being offered for free, nothing new.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
HTF do people become mindless followers of a product and would probably come near to death to defend that products honor? It's just a phone, use yours and shut the fawk up about it. ibweedragekickingin

wank

unknown entity
VIP
anyone want to join my class action .... i'm offended by u2's ideals and political beliefs and offended... must be monies in it...

btw idea is copywrited by me, patent pending.. since it's not a pic joe has no legal foothold for ownership.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Yes. I have an email into Apple tech telling them to omit the U2 garbage all together for me so I don't have to deal with that drivel. Awaiting response.