• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Frosted Mini Wheats - Blueberry

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
I eat the cheap big bag of strawberry miniwheats from walmart. Not every day though. Too much fiber if you know what I mean...

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
We don't have those in normal countries that don't put the letter u in random words, commie.

maybe try some greek yogurt, with fresh blueberries and granola sprinkled on top?

would probably be a better alternative to all that processed shit you eat.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
maybe try some greek yogurt, with fresh blueberries and granola sprinkled on top?

would probably be a better alternative to all that processed shit you eat.
Ever bother to check the calorie count on greek yogurt and granola? I used to eat that crap every morning. Still love it, but avoid it completely because I gained weight eating it regularly.

There is a reason people pack granola for hiking trips. It's a very high calorie food. IIRC, it's something like 600 calories per cup.
Don'tneatnthe entire fawking container dumbshit. I said sprinkle some granola. Not eat an entire fawking cup. Dumbass.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
One serving of yogurt and 1/4 cup of granola is roughly the same calories as three slices of bacon and two eggs, with less protein and a shitload more carbs.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I need to get back to eating breakfast again. I typically don't.

Been eating too much fast food and eating out in general with all that's been going on. I had lost like 22lbs according to my doc when I saw him before vacation. The :wifey: donated my bathroom scale when we were cleaning out for the move, so I really don't know but I suspect I'm up 10+lbs now. Eating 5-guys for lunch certainly didn't help. Even with the "little" bacon cheeseburger and splitting a small order of fries with my coworker, I probably took in about 1k calories in that one meal.