• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Football Playoff

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
That front seven is going to stuff Watson just fine.

Clemson beat up on a shit conference. Shit, look how ACC runner-up UNC shit the bed vs. Baylor despite the Bears having NO QUARTERBACK. They ran the damn Wildcat all game.

ACC is now the 5th best conference in the country.
OU beat up on Baylor I the road and we shit on them. I expect a good game.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I hope it's not a blowout.
I hope it's tight in the first half. Alabama (under Saban, at least) has this magic where if you play them hard in the first half they re-evaluate and halftime and come out and beat the ever-loving shit out of you in the second half. Those are the most entertaining Alabama games to watch in my opinion (except when they're playing Auburn.)

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I hope it's tight in the first half. Alabama (under Saban, at least) has this magic where if you play them hard in the first half they re-evaluate and halftime and come out and beat the ever-loving shit out of you in the second half. Those are the most entertaining Alabama games to watch in my opinion (except when they're playing Auburn.)
Those are called half time adjustments, a foreign concept to Gus :jump:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Those are called half time adjustments, a foreign concept to Gus :jump:
I think his biggest fault is not being great at recruiting asst. coaches. He does great as a direct coach to units. He does great at recruiting and hiring people to recruit players. Then he hires a couple of coordinators for different units, puts absolute faith in them, and it all goes to shit. He's had an impressive rise and may eventually be a great head coach, but he still has some work to do. Not every coach can be Saban, but I still think he can build a pretty damn good career.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I think his biggest fault is not being great at recruiting asst. coaches. He does great as a direct coach to units. He does great at recruiting and hiring people to recruit players. Then he hires a couple of coordinators for different units, puts absolute faith in them, and it all goes to shit. He's had an impressive rise and may eventually be a great head coach, but he still has some work to do. Not every coach can be Saban, but I still think he can build a pretty damn good career.
bro, his OL coach just left to be the OL coach at CINCINNATI, the university not the bengals. :rotflmao: The rats are jumping off the ship.

He wasn't ready for the Aubarn job. Chizick gets all the blame but Gus only left Aubarn for Rkanzaw State for 9 months and had recruited most of the offensive players there.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
bro, his OL coach just left to be the OL coach at CINCINNATI, the university not the bengals. :rotflmao: The rats are jumping off the ship.

He wasn't ready for the Aubarn job. Chizick gets all the blame but Gus only left Aubarn for Rkanzaw State for 9 months and had recruited most of the offensive players there.
He took his Auburn recruits (from his first time there) to the NC game in his first year as head coach :shrug:

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
That would be a good show.