• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Tapatalk.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I was able to see threads I had posted in, just not the forums themselves. Now things look normal.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I tell you one thing I really hate with Tapatalk and the DB errors.

Anytime there is a delay or error while trying to view on Tapatalk, the next time the forums ARE available it makes you log in. And I HATE THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING, because my password is so damn complex.

RAAR!! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I still sporadically get the issue I originally posted about here but most of the time killing the app and restarting it corrects it. I assume it's something to do on my end. Haven't installed tapatalk on my phone so I cannot compare.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I tell you one thing I really hate with Tapatalk and the DB errors.

Anytime there is a delay or error while trying to view on Tapatalk, the next time the forums ARE available it makes you log in. And I HATE THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING, because my password is so damn complex.

RAAR!! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
Started doing this shit again...pissing me off. This time without even having delays or errors, just felt like logging me off for no reason.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Do you want to make this account a moderator (with a less complex password) and a second secure Admin for just-in-case use?