• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

LOST After the dust has settled and it's over discussion thread

Dr. Evil

So who all watched LOST? Did you like the ending? What did you not like about the show? Favorite character? Hottest character?

Let's talk about LOST. :beerchug:

I'll start....

So who all watched LOST?

I watched it from the begining. I have all the DVDs. I am going to re-watch it again.

Did you like the ending?

I didn't care for it. I felt it was rushed. I didn't make complete sense to me. I still say that it was the purgatory scenario but the writers claimed it wasn't.

What did you not like about the show?

I hated how they marginalized a few characters in season 6.

I hate how they build up the temple for 5 years then only spent a few real scenes there.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
In hindsight and during an attempted re-watch I realized the show is awful. Only the intrique made it interesting. Season 6 is hard to watch its so bad. the ending was dumb omg we need to plug the cork. it was evident the writers had no vision of the shot from the beginning.

I think they originally thought purgatory but later changed it and made the "flash sideways" the purgatory. Only dumb people think the whole thing was purgatory because they even had jacks dad stare at the camera during the last episide and say "everything that happened happened" just so dumb people wouldnt say it was all purgatory the whole time, people think it anyway.

Ben linus was by far the best character, one of my top 5 fav charcaters of all time.

Dr. Evil

In hindsight and during an attempted re-watch I realized the show is awful. Only the intrique made it interesting. Season 6 is hard to watch its so bad. the ending was dumb omg we need to plug the cork. it was evident the writers had no vision of the shot from the beginning.

I think they originally thought purgatory but later changed it and made the "flash sideways" the purgatory. Only dumb people think the whole thing was purgatory because they even had jacks dad stare at the camera during the last episide and say "everything that happened happened" just so dumb people wouldnt say it was all purgatory the whole time, people think it anyway.

Ben linus was by far the best character, one of my top 5 fav charcaters of all time.
Thanks for your post. I'm going to re-watch. The parts I can't stand are Kate running. Her character was pointless and annoying. She's a hot one though.

I do think it was purgatory until people were saying they thought it might be that. The writers were ****ed and came up with a bunch of convoluted stuff to divert it away from that. I don't think that they answered the questions enough to my satisfaction. It doesn't make sense why they just didn't load them up in the sub and ****ing drop them off on their merry way.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Hottest LOST chick... I suppose it would be back and forth between Kate and the British Chick depending on season.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Juliet was cuter in some scenes than others- plus now she plays that stupid Mom on Revolution I think she dropped 5 points to me.