• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

WORLD WAR Z

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Latest zombie movie coming out this Friday. Looking forward to it.

neevo

Limey Hippo
It looks nothing like how I remember the book!

Been waiting a while for it and I'm off work Thursday & Friday this week so hoping to get a chance to see it

I like zombie movies, tv shows, etc. but this one looks really crappy. However, I promised my son I'd take him so I'll be seeing it in the theater anyway.

Canadian_gal

I saw a preview for this a while ago, and all I could think of was : MUST. GO. AND. SEE. THIS. Looks pretty good, although I certainly hope that it's not going to be a huge disappointment. Some movies seem to do that: build up the hype with commercials, publicity, etc, and then suck big time.

neevo

Limey Hippo
DO THEY TRANSLATE IT INTO BRITISH FOR YOU? :tmnt:
If a seppo can understand it a Brit can easily do so , BUT if a Brit can understand it that isnt true that a seppo can too :tiphat:

I was surprised that Game of Thrones didnt have Subs :mob:

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
I have heard that this is based on the book in name only, I've also heard that it is loosely based on the book. Those that have read it will have to report back.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
The book sucked (a few good short stories, but mainly sucked). This looks like a new take... its like the rage virus on meth but as zombies... fast zombies are one thing... these are fawking meth cheetah zombies.