• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I humbly submit to the JUOT collective the following proposed JK mod for ridicule

Even though they used my Jeep in one of their ads (photoshopping Ranch shocks on it!), I'm not a fan of Rancho shocks. I'm running Fox shocks now and they are amazing.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
Pulled the trigger. Got the 2.5" TF springs, 1/2" spacers for the front due to weight, TF fixed front LCAs, TF adj front track bar, the rear trackbar relocation mount, exhaust spacer, bump stop extensions, sway bar extensions, Rancho 9000 shocks.

It should come in over a period of a couple of days next week. I'm off work and am recruiting my daughter's engineering student boyfriend, probably in exchange for 5.56 ammo.

:doomed:

Ardvark

Pulled the trigger. Got the 2.5" TF springs, 1/2" spacers for the front due to weight, TF fixed front LCAs, TF adj front track bar, the rear trackbar relocation mount, exhaust spacer, bump stop extensions, sway bar extensions, Rancho 9000 shocks.

It should come in over a period of a couple of days next week. I'm off work and am recruiting my daughter's engineering student boyfriend, probably in exchange for 5.56 ammo.

:doomed:
No quick disconnects?

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Been driving the TJ sans front swaybar for over 5 years. On 33's for the past three years too.

When I leave for work at 5:15 am in the TJ, somewhere in California Jerry Bransford wakes up in a cold sweat... :D
You should disconnect the track bars too :pirate: