• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

WHy fat girls shouldn't wear bikinis...

Ralph

VIP
1) Fat (unhealthy, definitely affects her attractiveness, but not "DAMN!" fat)
2) Obviously comfortable in her own skin.
3) Pretty face.

I bet she'd take you for the wildest ride of your life, and if I were single, I wouldn't apologize for walking around with that one IRL.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
1) Fat (unhealthy, definitely affects her attractiveness, but not "DAMN!" fat)
2) Obviously comfortable in her own skin.
3) Pretty face.

I bet she'd take you for the wildest ride of your life, and if I were single, I wouldn't apologize for walking around with that one IRL.
She is a little too "over the top" fat. Perhaps minus 30-40 pounds she'd be OK if you were drunk, or at least in the midwest. Pretty face though, yes.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
I'm not into chubby chicks specifically but I've dated a bunch since they were nice people. A positive body self image is a good thing as long as you're realistic.

My only real requirement is "don't be a bitch about it." The whole "I am a big beautiful woman and its SOCIETY'S fault that all men don't find me attractive" thing is worse than any amount of fat.