• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New house...

Where does Derb reside now? Does he still have his own bedroom?

Will you still refuse to answer your door if any of us visit? :D

Looks a nice place, you need to fence it all in so the mutt can run around to his heart's content and give the moggy somewhere to escape him from if he gets into a chaing mood :beerchug:
Still I'm the living room during the day.

Of course, AND has the better of the 2. Lol

Actually....rang twice, answered both (besides vendors installing shit) and both times it was neighbors. :)
Wednesday afternoon about 4p it rang ....wwas the neighbor lady w/fresh warm cookies, introduced herself and husband. The next day my buddies FIL that just so happens lives across the street stopped by....good old guy, 85yrs old, lives alone in a 3500sq ft house....so ya have to be friendly out here. Lol

BUT there's a midget we've yet to meet. :)

Back is completely fenced and have talked about having the front done....we have RV parking so would be nice to have that secure.

neevo

Limey Hippo
BUT there's a midget we've yet to meet. :)

Back is completely fenced and have talked about having the front done....we have RV parking so would be nice to have that secure.
It was the midget knocking when you looked out the window and didnt see anyone there and blamed the local kids. He was stood there feeling rejected again and went home crying, you meanie :rotflmao:

Nice. Especially so since it doesn't look like little Iraq.
Thanks
Not bling like most here but we love it.
On almost 1/2 acre so not SO close to anyone.
Back yard is all grass.
It's in the low 70's right now.

Got DT and net hooked up this week, alarm next week (wasn't going to get but under contract and free install. :shrug:

Derb is still not thrilled...tthink the skylights freak him a bit.
He'll have to deal.

Just got back from Phx...was almost 90°.

So earlier in the week K and I went to the the hardware store, one of very few businesses in town.

We got what we wanted and went to pay and I handed the dude my CC. They only take cash and checks, which we didn't have. (Not enough cash for our bill) so the dude grabs and old school receipt book, wrote up our bill and said to pay next time we're in town. Lol

We drove to the atm in the only gas station in town (that's a WHILE other story) got cash and paid the bill.

Guess that's small town life?