• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New house...

Fun morning.

This is our property and the road is part of it. You can see the ZJ at the end.

To the right is a beautiful black lab(lady) and 2 punt puppies...

Lady and Kdog just look at each other, never bark.
This am lady is freaking out...K sees somebody walking between our properties, so out here I just send Kennedy out first and I follow....
An old lady is about to the ZJ and sees me, starts apologizing for walking on our property...
She said lady scared her and she was trying to get home as fast as she could and said "I live in the neighborhood" :jump:
Besides our house alarm we have the dogs next door. Lol

Ardvark

:puzzled:

I forgot to consult you on our choice of homes.

Next time I will.

Monk understands
Damn....why the bitchiness.
I really don't care but your last never ending thread about your house you seemed very excited about it and it seemed very nice.
I have no idea why you work from home or if you still do. No idea what cath does anymore. I don't follow your every breath
Sorry I took an interest and wanted to make small talk

Ardvark...apologize, been busy and late nights.

My health is one of the main reasons plus how beautiful it is up here

This is my view on my drive back to our neighborhood tonight after getting dinner.

Abq :jump: just lived there. Lol

But we got in....and boy are we young there. Lol

So there is only one road into and out of the city. (I'd guess there's dirt roads but haven't looked)
This is it, I just turned off the main road and we take this winding road for about 4mins to our place.

This am I ran to get a Dew for the first time from the gas station.
I get to the road and pass the school and next thing I see are a lot of cows. Lol

On the way back they were grazing and off the damn road.

Weather...beautiful

Well...
Generator is in, need to inbox it and K moved a bunch of pavers to the back.

Kath also talked to the local fire chief, we can use a firepit now but has to be 10ft from the house. In about a month we can get a permit to burn "stuff" too w/a permit. :) I like fire. (There was an awful fire here so it's a serious subject here)

Firepit is on the way and Kath is ready to start a path. :jump:

Loving the area...lows are in the low 60's /high 50's....w/the high going to be on the 60's soon. :)