• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Ford owner check in.

Ralph

VIP
2006 Expedition XLT 4x4, 8.8 rear with 3.55 gears, rolling on 17s with Continentals :bling:

2013 F-150 4x4
stock

'96 Ford Ranger extended cab 4x2 w/4.0l V6. Wife inherited it. Apparently she really likes it, but I think it's due to sentimental reasons 'cause it's a bit of a POS to me.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
I've had a few Fords. Pretty good luck with them. Started with a '53 flathead V8 two door sedan, then a '51 flathead two door sedan, later a '69 Maverick, and a '72 Torino. Currently have Grandpa's '65 Falcon, really really needs work. Most everything else has been AMC and Chrysler products. One and only one GM product in the mix, a Chevy Blazer POS that went up in flames.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I have three currently, but I really only have one --

2005 KR F150

Also have a 1989 Ranger and a 1998 Explorer Sport, but that's because dad sells me his old shit for $1 so he can transfer his HAM Radio tag to his new shit, which isn't allowed in GA if you still own the vehicle it's on. So those two are up behind his shop, I just own them on paper.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Owned one Ford, 1985 Mustang LX 5.0 coupe, first new car I ever purchased and the worse car I ever owned.

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Every car made in 1985 was the worst car someone owned.
The drivers door fell off, the rear end locked up and destroyed the drive-train, a trooper pulled me over because the passenger side tail light fell out and was dragging behind the car. All in the first 6 months of ownership. This car was beyond bad.