• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official post-election crying liberals thread

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
WTF is this nonsense?

LOL, they are sending you a letter basically saying they failed at their job?

Classic
You'd :headpop: at the shit I've had to read and facilitate over the past week. I won't share it even on this private forum because I love my job, but I can promise you that the intellectuals in higher education are on top of this issue and will very clearly explain to you why all of the stupid people made this mistake.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
You'd :headpop: at the shit I've had to read and facilitate over the past week. I won't share it even on this private forum because I love my job, but I can promise you that the intellectuals in higher education are on top of this issue and will very clearly explain to you why all of the stupid people made this mistake.
I believe it possible for a person to be so smart they are stupid. These smart folk qualify.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I believe it possible for a person to be so smart they are stupid. These smart folk qualify.
You have no idea. People in higher ed are a whole different breed. Some are cool, but most just kept going to school when they couldn't get a job, then finally got a job perpetuating that cycle among others. They're convinced they know how the world does and should work, despite never having actually participated in it. But I can assure you that they've read enough books about everything that you suggesting such a thing is pure ignorance on your part :clapping:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Was listening to talk radio about Hillary's meltdown when they realized she had lost. Gave me warm fuzzy feeling. Explains Podesta coming out and why her concession speech was delayed several hours. Was apparently completely unhinged. Wish there was a video.

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
Hillary Rodman Clinton was a damned mess all evening into the early morning hours. I am wondering if her team knew she would lose... canceling the fireworks the day before the election and all. There were reportedly sill many among her staff who really thought she had it sewn up... a metaphysical certitude, as John McLaughlin used to say.

Who knows... if she had listened to her hubby and Chester, she could have won?

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Kid Rock moved to Troy, Alabama a while back and bought a big farm near Hank Williams Jr. jjj