• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Amazon Alexa Only Deals

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Amazon will be offering some random deals only via Alexa voice ordering (requiring an Echo or Fire TV to access Alexa.)

Ask "Alexa, what are your deals?"

You can also see the deals (but not order them with the full discount) at amazon.com/alexadeals/?tag=ju113-20

Right now there's a tide/downy bundle and a Garth Brooks CD but it will change, probably daily.

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'd be interested to see what others get when they hit the link......there seems to be some targeted stuff as well as the stuff you mentioned.

I see some Brother tape for my label maker, cooking stuff and a few other things that are very similar to things I have ordered before, as well as the Garth Brooks CD and the Tide/Downy bundle.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
$10 gift card of you purchase a $20 or higher Alexa Only Deal

Dear Amazon Customer,

As a Prime member with an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire TV, or Fire tablet, you have access to Alexa's Best Deals. Alexa has lots of deals you won't want to miss, with new deals launching daily. Plus, between now and Cyber Monday, voice order any deal featured on Alexa Voice Shopping Shop millions of Amazon products with Alexa with a price of $20 or greater and receive a $10 Amazon.com electronic gift card. You can also ask, "Alexa, what are your deals?" to discover new deals every day. You'll typically receive your $10 Amazon.com electronic gift card within seven days of purchasing the deal.

Shop Alexa's Best Deals:
Amazon.com Alexa Shopping Special Offer

============================================
Shop Alexa's Best Deals:

Avera TV:

George Foreman grill:

AKG headphones:

Amazon Fire TV Stick:

How to Shop with Alexa

Step 1: Order with Alexa.

"Alexa, order paper towels." Learn more: Amazon.com Alexa Shopping Special Offer

Step 2: Alexa will respond with an offer.

"Okay, paper towels. $18.52 total. Should I order it?" Learn more: Amazon.com Alexa Shopping Special Offer

Step 3: Say "yes" to confirm the order.

Your order is placed with Prime 2-day shipping. Plus, get free 2-hour delivery in Prime Now areas on select items. Learn more: Amazon.com Alexa Shopping Special Offer