• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

4/21

Chances are the same people who would get caught with a drug test on 4/21 are the same people who would get caught with a drug test any other day of the year. 4/20 really isn't that big of a deal.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Litter Strewn All Over Civic Center Park Morning After 4/20*Rally. Litter Strewn All Over Civic Center Park Morning After 420Rally

Go look for wallets and cell phones

tree loving hippies how could they do that to this earth
If you read the article, it was all cleaned up after the rally (I don't really understand why there are rallies now that pot is legal? Like what else are they after?).

They think it was homeless people who did it overnight.

Max Power

Joe's Legs
Staff member
Administrator
BirdOrPrey5 thinks that pot heads are worthless losers. If you drug tested most employees, you'd see that a significant portion of them smoke pot. Go ahead and fire 40% of your staff and watch what happens.

America is eventually going to decriminalize and even legalize marijuana. Legal weed is the future.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
BirdOrPrey5 thinks that pot heads are worthless losers. If you drug tested most employees, you'd see that a significant portion of them smoke pot. Go ahead and fire 40% of your staff and watch what happens.

America is eventually going to decriminalize and even legalize marijuana. Legal weed is the future.
That sounds like stoner talk. :naw:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
If you read the article, it was all cleaned up after the rally (I don't really understand why there are rallies now that pot is legal? Like what else are they after?).

You have turned man, what happened? Did you really move here for the weed freedom?

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I couldn't believe how mainstream it was this year.

Ardvark

It wasn't cleaned up by the potheads