• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Arrested Development Season 4 is now filming... (Update: Now on Netflix)(Update: S5!)

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Arrested Development was the best. LOL @ Tobias Blue Man Group episode. :jump:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Well... The episodes hit Netflix yesterday... Watched 3 in full and some of episode 4... have to say I am...

disappointed.

The magic seems to be gone... not sure what it is exactly- maybe that relatively so little has changed over so many years? Maybe the fact they are constantly moving through timelines so much? (It honestly felt like the final season of LOST) Maybe it's the fatc that each episode is too centric on a single character now... (They literally say the name of the character they are focusing on in the opening sequence- For example "... This is Michael's Arrested Development" has replaced "...This is Arrested Development.")

I will watch the rest just for the hell of it- but overall this was too little too late for me.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So it's now 15 episodes, not 10... Watched the rest, they got better but still less than I hoped for. A Maybe episode and a Gob episode were my favorites.

Have to say the end totally sucked.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Season 5 is live on Netflix! Even the father (George Sr.) is back. Despite being fired from Transparent apparently he's still got this job- thankfully!

And yes the first two episodes bring us from the Obama years to the Trump campaign. It's part of the show.

First two episodes were pretty funny.

Reactions: DDS