• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Quadratop

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
I just bought the Rampage frameless top off Amazon for $330, hard to put one, had to leave it sitting for awhile and then turn the heat on inside. Nice top for the price, we'll see how long it lasts.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm probably not going to put the replacement on until possibly next spring. May just sell it and get something else. Will need to figure out what to do for upper doors though. Anyone ever use the slider style uppers?

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I just bought the Rampage frameless top off Amazon for $330, hard to put one, had to leave it sitting for awhile and then turn the heat on inside. Nice top for the price, we'll see how long it lasts.
Do they make one for the older fastback bar?

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Not long. Mine is junk. I bought it in June of 2013 and both rear tension straps rotted off and the front tension strap broke too. My jeep sits covered most of the time. $330 isn't a lot of money but it should last more than two years.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Broke a window opening it in 33* weather. Garbage

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
I'm 1 yr in on the Rampage, it's held up fine. The elastic storage compartments overhead are all stretched out, but other than that I've had no problems with it. I also don't mess with it much, Summer comes and all windows come out, Winter comes and all windows go back in.