• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Top Gear (USA)

John

Transplant
VIP
I didn't care for it as much as some of their other episodes. It was okay, but others have been a lot better IMO

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
TG UK is so enjoyable because they get on so well and the interactions between them make the show seem friendlier and worth watching - it's like seeing old pals messing around
That's why I don't watch the US version - without that it's just boring.

Reactions: KJK

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Anywhere to watch it online legally? I liked it and Rutledge grew up right down the street from where i live. :usflag:

eysdan

WTF?
VIP
Anywhere to watch it online legally? I liked it and Rutledge grew up right down the street from where i live. :usflag:
I think you can get some episodes On Demand through a cable provider. Not sure where else though.

I am looking forward to Top Gear USA's return. It didn't seem like it would happen as I read that the hosts didn't get along off air. This does happen (i.e. Mythbusters) and can cause issues.

Also, Amazon Prime with have the Orangutan, the Hamster and Cap't Slow on their version of Top Gear UK out this year too. I am re-watching the old episodes of that On Demand. My 4 year old likes to watch it and calls it vroom vroom cars :D

John

Transplant
VIP
Maybe the first part of my life. He went to high school in Peachtree City. We would have been at McIntosh High School at the same time if I didn't go to private school. He still lives in the area. His mom and step dad have a restaurant in Senioa (where they film The Walking Dead). Nice people. My parents are friends with them.

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
They used to have it just on History's website. They may require a TV provider login now. If that's the case, get a login from a friend or family member.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Maybe the first part of my life. He went to high school in Peachtree City. We would have been at McIntosh High School at the same time if I didn't go to private school. He still lives in the area. His mom and step dad have a restaurant in Senioa (where they film The Walking Dead). Nice people. My parents are friends with them.
:werd: My buddy is a Coweta County Deputy Sheriff and is good friends with him. I've met him a time or two at car shows, but not to the degree he'd remember me or anything. Nice guy.

Adam is the one I can't stand on that show. His personality just grates on me to the point that the other two can't overcome it.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Dammit, I thought this was going to be about Clarkson et al :banghead:

Still, I'm looking forward to the US show's return

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I saw TGUS is filming an episode on the rubicon trail. I have they leave oil all over it :clapping: